If you can
view our sample video below, you are good to go!
Review of the AMA Guides, 5th Edition Spine
Courses are approved by the California DWC Medical Unit.
Presented by: Daniel Buch, BS, DC, QME
Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed.
1) Course Description: An narrated online video presentation of AMA Guides, 5th Edition spinal impairment rating procedures.
This course module consists of three (3) Sections. This module consists of three (3) 50 minute video Sections. A 50 question online quiz is taken at the end of the 3rd Section.
Section 1: Introduction to the AMA Guides, 5th Edition
- Key Definitions
- The primary AMA Guides methods
- When to apply these methods
Section 2: The DRE Method
- Key DRE definitions
- Ambiguity in the AMA Guides 5th Edition
- The application of the DRE Method
- Examples of the DRE Method
- Pain Related Impairment in the Spine
- Effects of Medication Impairment
Section 3: The ROM Method
- The Components of the ROM Method
- The components of the ROM Method in Depth
- Example using the ROM Method
- Almaraz Guzman II and Alternate Ratings in the Spine
- The Guides errata 2002
Selected sections of the AMA Guides for the Evaluation of Physical Impairment (5th Ed)
Selected sections of the errata to the AMA Guides for the Evaluation of Physical Impairment (5th Ed)
expenses of this course are underwritten or subsidized by vendors of any goods,
supplies or services.
Online quiz is interactive, giving feedback on incorrect answers..