you can view our sample video below, you are good to go!
Review of the AMA Guides, 5th Edition Upper Extremity
Courses are approved by the California DWC Medical Unit.
Presented by: Daniel Buch, BS, DC, QME
AMA Guide to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Edition
1) Course Description: An narrated online video presentation of AMA Guides, 5th Edition upper extremity Chapter 16 rating procedures.
This course module consists of three (3) Sections. This module consists of three (3) 50 minute video Sections. A 50 question online quiz is taken at the end of the 3rd Section.
- Introductory Remarks
- Overview of the Upper Extremity AMA Guides
- The Chapter 16 Summary
- Hand Impairment Rating
- Amputation Impairment
- Digital Nerve Impairment
- Hand Impairment Rating Cont.
- Continuation of the 16.9 Summary
- "Other Disorders"
- Working with the Optional Eval Record
- Peripheral Nerve Impairments
- Peripheral Vascular Impairments
- Pain Related Impairment in the Upper Extremity
- Effects of Medication Impairment
Selected sections of the AMA Guides for the Evaluation of Physical Impairment (5th Ed)
Selected sections of the errata to the AMA Guides for the Evaluation of Physical Impairment (5th Ed)
expenses of this course are underwritten or subsidized by vendors of any goods,
supplies or services.
Online quiz is interactive, giving feedback on incorrect answers.