you can view our sample video below, you are good to go!
Review of AMA Guides 5th Edition - Lower Extremity
Daniel Buch, BS, DC, QME,
Don Chu, PhD
AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Edition
Narrated online video presentation covering a review of the AMA Guides 5th Edition lower extremity Chapter 17. This module consists of three (3) Sections. This module consists of three (3) 50 minute video Sections. A 50 question online quiz is taken at the end of the 3rd Section.
Section 1: Introduction, The AMA Guides lower extremity
- Introduction, about the AMA Guides. Definitions
- Relevance to the medical legal evaluator
- Introduction to Impairment values
- Combinations and calculations introduction
- Pain Related Impairment in the lower extremity
- Effects of Medication Impairment
Section 2: The AMA Guides Lower Extremity Methods
- The 13 Methods and their categories.
- The Anatomical Methods
- The Functional Methods
Lower Extremity Methods Continued
- Functional Methods continued - ROM
- Examples of ROM method application
- Review of ROM measurement techniques
- Diagnostic Based Estimates in the lower extremity
including knee and hip replacement
- Combinations of methods
- Example from the AMA Guides
- Example Almaraz-Guzman II opinion
Selected sections of the AMA Guides for the Evaluation of Physical Impairment (5th Ed)
Online quiz is interactive, giving feedback on incorrect answers.
5) No expenses of this course are underwritten or subsidized by vendors of any goods, supplies or services. No products or services are discussed or endorsed.